Research & Development
Innovation is part of Tournaire’s company culture: it is in its genes.
Tournaire’s ambition is to innovate ceaselessly so as to push back the technical limits of processes and materials in order to offer clients the most effective solutions on the market and to develop internationally.
From one-piece containers in 99.5% pure aluminum to the “System Plus” closure (UN approved) which enables packaged products to benefit from a totally hermetic and inviolable seal, by way of raw materials extractors integrating the latest technological progress, Tournaire’s engineers have never ceased to create new processes so as to remain permanently at the leading edge of excellence.
The aims of the Tournaire teams are as follows:
- for the Equipment Division, to design the most innovative solutions in the fields of extraction, distillation and rectification in compliance with ever-changing regulatory constraints. The products proposed by Tournaire’s Equipment Division are constantly adapting to changes in the industrial environments and constraints of its clients so as to provide still better day-to-day support.
- for the Packaging Division, to offer technical packaging that is ever more robust, lighter, more ergonomic and easier to recycle, while improving barrier performance and taking into account, where appropriate, the complexity of the environment.
- A team of engineers and technicians specializing in the design of the fullest range of processes available for raw materials processing;
- Tournaire’s Equipment Division has maintained its professional specialization and developed, thanks to the skills of its engineers, a unique expertise and high-performance processes in the fields of extraction, distillation, filtration, drying, evaporation, rectification, molecular distillation, condensation and other tailor-made processes.
- Backed up by two centuries of practical feed-back, R&D in the Tournaire design office constantly seeks further improvements, from the design of complete lines intended mainly for the transformation of raw materials from plant sources to the preparation of active ingredients. Tournaire posses the skills that are essential for the production of devices or complete units that comply with applicable regulations in the countries concerned.
- The departments of the Equipment Division can provide “made-to-measure” units for the most demanding clients, or “turnkey” systems for a range of processes in which Tournaire possesses long-standing expertise.
- The R&D department of Tournaire’s Packaging Division offers the widest range in the market of technical packaging corresponding to specific client needs;
- This same Research and Development department also designs the production systems that guarantee the reliability of the packaging produced;
- The experts in Tournaire’s Packaging Division adapt to all demands thanks to their acknowledged know-how that is backed by years of experience;
- Once the best technical solution has been found and the container volumes chosen the packaging can be customized: different decoration schemes for the containers, closure systems such as retractable or pull-up handles, screen-printing, lacquering; pad printing, etc.