The Tournaire Group (06 Grasse, France, 240 employees), is an industrial company, leader in its sector, which designs and manufactures industrial equipment and technical packaging for its partners in the chemical, pharmaceutical and perfume sectors.
Strongly export-oriented, our Packaging Division aims to develop its international sales and its distribution network. To support this increased activity we are looking for:
A TECHNICAL SALESPERSON, EXPORT, on a long-term contract
Description : Reporting to the Divisional Sales Director, you will ensure the development of the Company’s sales and its distribution network in the zone entrusted to you (Asia). After technical training related to the products, your main responsibilities would be:
- Supporting clients and running the existing network distribution partners,
- Prospecting, developing and optimizing the sales network,
- Making proposals and preparing contracts from a technical and sales point of view,
- Converting business opportunities,
- Keeping a constant technical and commercial watch on the market,
- Monitoring and analyzing your business and its development,
- Preparing and submitting a sales and marketing development plan ,
- Establishing and maintaining a relationship of trust with the clients concerned.
Your profile: with technical and commercial qualification to the level of Engineer or equivalent, you have at least 5 years experience in the international sales of industrial products. You are independent, meticulous and well-organized. Fluent English is essential; another language would be an advantage. Knowledge of our client base and of the geographical area concerned would also be advantageous.
Type of contract: Unlimited long-term contract
Position based at our head office in Grasse (06, France) – you would be traveling for 50 % of your time.
Remuneration: according to profile
On-line application: to reply to this offer, please send an e-mail with your CV and your letter of application at email@example.com