Molecular distillation and distillation materials
For separating, purifying or decolorizing heat-sensitive products, products with high molecular weight or viscosity, products with high melting or boiling point.
These units are equipped with their own hot-oil heating systems, chilling groups, vacuum groups, and the control cabinets required for operation.
They are composed of:
- Storage tanks
- Feeding and drawing-off pumps
- Evaporators with built-in condenser
- Trap condenser
- Heating group
- Multi-stage vacuum group
- Chilling group
- Control cabinet
For high-melting-point products the tanks, pipes, valves and pumps are equipped with double-layer heated jackets.
The evaporator and its stirrer are designed to:
- Distribute the product homogeneously over the whole of the heated area
- Reduce product retention time
- Ensure good mixing and flow of the product
- Decrease the thickness of the liquid film
- Condense vapors in the evaporator body
- Separate distillates from residues
- Ensure a good level of tightness under reduced pressure and at high temperature.
Before shipping and installation on client premises a complete series of tests is performed in our laboratories to guarantee correct start-up and performance of the equipment.
Download the molecular distillation brochure by clicking here (EN.pdf)
More information? An appointment ? Click here